When pondering a job offer, salary and pay are only one piece of the puzzle. In addition to considering health benefits, time off, and an organization’s culture, potential employees may also look a little further down the road – toward retirement. A competitive retirement plan can set your nonprofit apart, giving you the edge to attract the talent you need.
With more than 30 years of experience in the retirement industry, our financial services partner offers local, accessible expertise in answering your questions, exploring options for your organization, and creating a plan that’s the best fit for your employees. And when it’s time to introduce it to your team, we can simplify the learning process, help motivate participation, and encourage employees’ overall financial well-being.
We can help create a retirement plan that’s appealing and beneficial to your existing and incoming employees. You can count on Ashley|Rountree and our partner for:
- Enhanced administrative services — Streamline your duties using web-based services for enrolling new employees and monitoring participant activity, as well as for accessing important plan documents and more.
- Plan design and compliance services — Knowledgeable, experienced retirement professionals assist you with plan design, administration, testing, and more.
- Investment services — A variety of tools, reports, and notifications help you track investment performance.
- Employee communication and education — Access our comprehensive program of tools designed to build retirement plan awareness, encourage enrollment, and drive better retirement outcomes for your employees.
- Investment selection — Choose investment options that reflect the interests and priorities of your participants.